LIST OF CERTIFICATES ASKED FOR PRINCIPALS
List of Documents to be produced in ORIGINAL at the time of verification of certificates:
1. Pdf of ONLINE application of APMS Recruitment, 2012
2. SSC or its Equivalent Certificate
3. Intermediate or its Equivalent Certificate
4. Academic qualification certificates – Degree, Post Graduation
5. Professional Qualification Certificate – B.Ed
6. Experience Certificate
7. Salary Certificate with scale of pay issued by the institution currently working with.
8. Study Certificate from Class 4 to 10. In case of private study Residence Certificate issued by the MRO.
PAGE NO :: 1 Of 2
ANDHRA PRADESH MODEL SCHOOL RECRUITMENT, 2012
CALL LETTER FOR INTERVIEW
(FOR THE POST OF PRINCIPAL)
verification Code :ifC1a)(gm.|1Va~5(for Office use only)
Provisional Admission Number:APMS2012-P1-11232
Sri / Smt / Kumari / S MOHAMMAD SHAFIULLAH
S/D/O S MAHABOOB SAHEB
DOOR NO 47/327
Mandal: Kadapa , District: KADAPA
Pincode: 516003 , Mobile: 9866639068
9. Integrated Community certificate issued by MRO in case of candidates who have submitted their community as either BC, SC or/ ST.
10. PH Certificate issued by the Referral Hospitals as shown in G.O.Ms.NO.25 EDUCATION (SE- PROG.I) DEPARTMENT Dt.04.04.2013 if
submitted as PH in the online application.
11. Service Certificate issued by Competent Authorities of the Department of Defense, GOI if submitted as belonging to Ex-servicemen category.
1. This Letter to the candidate for producing Original Certificates is issued only to take confirmation of the particulars submitted by the candidate in her /
his ONLINE application which is a as a pre-requisite for consideration of candidate.
2. Candidate should produce the original certificates on the above shown date without fail. If the candidate fails to appear or produce all or any of the
certificates on the date and at the venue shown above her / his candidature for recruitment through APMS Recruitment test 2012 will be cancelled..
3. Candidates shall maintain strict discipline during the session for confirmation of particulars submitted online. Any candidate who obstructs the
session or misbehaves or causes disturbance as to whatsoever will be subject to disqualification.
4. Candidate should produce the certificates on the date and venue mentioned above on her / his own expenses.
5. Candidates should compulsorily produce all the documents in ORIGINAL. No time will be granted for producing any kind of certificates at any later
6. Candidates should submit three sets of hard copies of the documents produced in original attested by a Gazetted Officer and one set of soft copy
(scanned) in CD / DVD.
PAGE NO :: 2 Of 2